Child Protection Training in
Training designed for adults working with children in
Our courses qualifies for HRDF, where organizations can claim back amounts based on the hours of instruction:
- Up to RM70/per pax for our Child Protection Awareness Course (1 hour)
- Up to RM210/per pax for our Level 1 – Fundamental Child Protection Training for Educators (3 hours)
Here are the steps to use HRDF with ChildSafeguarding.com:
- Complete this form to indicate you are applying for HRDF funds.
– We will issue you a quote in MYR.
- Apply to HRD Corp for authorization.
– Include the quote and this document.
- Once you receive authorization, we will issue you an invoice that you will need to pay for access to the credits.
- Use ChildSafeguarding.com with your staff.
- Submit to HRD Corp for reimbursement.
We have already had schools successfully complete this process.
Contact us for more information.
Contact Us to Get Started
BUY A PACKAGE OR A COURSE
What Customers Say About ChildSafeguarding.com
Chairperson,Japan Council of International Schools
Childsafeguarding.com has provided our national association with cost-effective, multilingual and appropriately-targeted safeguarding training for ancillary staff and parent volunteers. We recommend this service wholeheartedly.